General Information About Javelin Technical Training Center
We are committed to assisting individuals to develop skills that will enable them to secure and continue to grow in productive and rewarding careers in the areas of medical office, medical assisting, business office administration and information technology and to earn industry certifications as necessary. This includes providing öhands onö training programs that deliver the maximum amount of training in the minimum amount of time through delivery systems that best meet the individual needs of each learner. This is achieved through a combination of qualified, experienced staff, competent and capable management, current and well-organized curricula, comprehensive career services and assistance, modern equipment and teaching methodologies which embrace the combined power of traditional and ôtechnology-basedö educational delivery systems
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,134 Native American 8.0 Asian 7.0 African American 1,860.0 Hispanic 55.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,294 Enrolled FullTime Graduates