General Information About Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Atlanta provides educational programs that prepare students for professional opportunities and career success in the international hospitality industry by providing an individualized, hands-on education in the classic and modern culinary arts. Through the guidance of the faculty, theoretical concepts as well as practical and creative applications are addressed in the curricula and reinforced by interaction with professionals in the industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $39,500 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $3,000
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,457 Native American 5 Asian 42 African American 684 Hispanic 66 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,313 Enrolled FullTime Graduates