General Information About Moultrie Technical College
Moultrie Technical College is a multiple campus institution of higher learning whose mission as part of the Technical College System of Georgia is to provide a culture of learning through occupational education, academic education, business and industry training, and workforce development supporting the education and economic advancement of Colquitt, Tift, Turner, and Worth counties. The college fulfills its mission by providing accessible, quality education leading to associate degrees, diplomas, technical certificates of credit, and programs to assist adults in literacy education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,797 Native American 5.0 Asian 8.0 African American 1,394.0 Hispanic 124.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,325 Enrolled FullTime Graduates