General Information About Ogeechee Technical College
Ogeechee Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, is a public institution of higher learning that contributes to economic, educational, and community development by providing quality technical education and services, adult literacy education, continuing education, and customized business and industry workforce training to the citizens of the communities it serves.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,326 Native American 7 Asian 21 African American 1,252 Hispanic 35 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,458 Enrolled FullTime Graduates