General Information About Omnitech Institute
Omnitech Institute’s mission is to provide quality education to students who wish to pursue careers in multiple vocational, technical, and medical fields. Omnitech’s mission is to provide training that will meet the needs of students and employers by offering programs that will give students the skill sets they need to secure and retain employment through comprehensive placement assistance. Omnitech will continue to expand its program to meet the ever changing and dynamic needs in our challenging worldwide and local economy to equip our students for successful occupations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 368 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 362 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 125 Enrolled FullTime Graduates