General Information About Rivertown School of Beauty Barber Skin Care and Nails
Rivertown School of Beauty, Barber, Skin Care and Nails mission is to provide quality vocational education and training leading to career development, graduation, state exam licensing and employability.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 313 Native American 0 Asian 5 African American 227 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 162 Enrolled FullTime Graduates