General Information About Roffler Moler Hairstyling College
To provide quality instruction in barber/hairstyling and cosmetology programs leading to state board testing and eventual licensing in the profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 217 Native American 1.0 Asian 10.0 African American 42.0 Hispanic 22.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 134 Enrolled FullTime Graduates