General Information About The Creative Circus
The ongoing mission of The Creative Circus is to continue to graduate the best prepared, most avidly sought-after young creatives in the advertising industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 353 Native American 1.0 Asian 16.0 African American 18.0 Hispanic 16.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 265 Enrolled FullTime Graduates