General Information About Thomas University
Thomas University is the school of choice for students in undergraduate and graduate programs to prepare for successful careers and responsible leadership in a rapidly changing and complex world. The faculty and staff value students’ individual strengths, capabilities, and will to succeed, providing the means by which they will achieve personal and professional transformation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,894 Room & Board Charge $2,850 Books & Supplies Cost $1,500 Dorm Capacity 64
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,072 Native American 6 Asian 8 African American 252 Hispanic 14 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 445 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 55