General Information About Truett-McConnell College
The mission of Truett-McConnell College, a Georgia Baptist College, is to equip students to make a positive impact for Christ through disciplined scholarship and Christian discipleship.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Southern Baptist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 534 Percent Admitted 62% Men Admitted 63% Women Admitted 60% Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 390 500 Math 390 500 Writing 380 480
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 15 20 English 14 21 Math 15 19
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 520 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 58.0 Hispanic 16.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 466 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0