General Information About Hawaii Institute of Hair Design
Our efforts are directed toward training and providing knowledgeable and well prepared entry level Barber-Stylists for hair styling shops.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 96%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 121 Native American 2.0 Asian 90.0 African American 9.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 82 Enrolled FullTime Graduates