General Information About Hawaii Technology Institute
HTI links culture and human values with technology to help those who desire to become self-reliant citizens who are competitive in the global community. Our primary objective is to help people become suitable candidates for entrance or advancement in one or more occupations requiring technical and workplace competency skills.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 34 Native American 0.0 Asian 34.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 13 Enrolled FullTime Graduates