General Information About Boise Bible College
BBC’s primary mission is to prepare Christians for full-time Christian ministry. BBC also exists to prepare other Christians to serve churches in unpaid non-professional capacities. Finally, BBC has been established to provide Christians with personal spiritual enrichment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 77 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 380 570 Math 420 490 Writing 350 490
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 21 English 17 20 Math 17 23 Writing 17 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 185 Native American 1.0 Asian 5.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 172 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0