General Information About Eastern Idaho Technical College
Eastern Idaho Technical College provides superior educational services in a positive learning environment that supports student success and regional workforce needs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $1,880 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,108
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $937,576 Other Federal Grants $35,908 Scholarships & Fellowships $1,139,074 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $487,642 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $569,537
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,157 Native American 6 Asian 10 African American 10 Hispanic 65 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 338 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0