General Information About Mr Juans College of Hair Design
Mr Juan's College of Hair Design offers Cosmetology Students a course of study designed to prepare students for the Idaho Board of Cosmetology Licensing Examination and for profitable employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 50 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 15.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 56 Enrolled FullTime Graduates