General Information About New Saint Andrews College
As a Christian post-secondary institution, New Saint Andrews is committed to the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom in the light of the Holy Scriptures and under the sovereign authority of the Lord Jesus Christ. Our mission is to provide the highest quality undergraduate education in liberal arts and culture from a biblical worldview.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Other Protestant
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 63 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 74% Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 600 690 Math 500 610 Writing 550 660
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 25 31 English 25 32 Math 24 30
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 185 Native American 1.0 Asian 5.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 133 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 3