General Information About North Idaho College
North Idaho College is committed to student success, teaching excellence, and lifelong learning. As a comprehensive community college, North Idaho College provides quality educational opportunities that expand human potential and enhance the quality of life for the students and the communities it serves.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,403 Native American 131 Asian 95 African American 46 Hispanic 154 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,517 Enrolled FullTime Graduates