General Information About Toni and Guy Hair Academy
It is the mission of TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy to educate and produce highly desirable and employable graduates, thereby cultivating the profession of hairdressing as a whole.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 37 Percent Admitted 97% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 118 Native American 3 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 99 Enrolled FullTime Graduates