General Information About American Academy of Art
The Mission of the American Academy of Art is to teach students the traditional and contemporary skills of the professional artist to enable them to pursue careers in art. Academy graduates will have the professional skills and vision, the knowledge of other disciplines of human achievement, and the attitudes toward lifelong learning needed to succeed in a constantly evolving global job market while contributing to their communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $24,250 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,000
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 411 Native American 0 Asian 20 African American 40 Hispanic 91 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 373 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0