General Information About Beck Area Career Center-Red Bud
The mission of Beck Area Career Center is to provide integrated and relevant vocational-technical education, employability training, and basic academic skills for junior and senior students from member districts, adults from surrounding communities, high school dropouts and other at risk students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 43 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 192 Native American 1.0 Asian 2.0 African American 38.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 109 Enrolled FullTime Graduates