General Information About BIR Training Center
Our mission is to provide post-secondary education that responds to a wide range of students' needs including language learning, college credit articulation, and preparation for career-changers, first-career seekers, and industry professionals to surmount the current and future challenges of a computer-driven and computer-enhanced workplace. We are committed to enabling our students to think independently, perform effectively, and compete successfully, thus making our school an invaluable resource for colleges, organizations, and companies in the public and private sectors.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,197 Native American 1.0 Asian 9.0 African American 108.0 Hispanic 39.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 360 Enrolled FullTime Graduates