General Information About Capri Garfield Ridge School of Beauty Culture
To educate qualified students, using state of the art equipment for a lifetime career. To employ qualified staff for supervision, administration and motivation. To bridge a harmonious relationship between the student and salon for profitable employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 186 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 186 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 118 Enrolled FullTime Graduates