Christian Life College 400 E Gregory St Mount Prospect, IL 60056 Phone: (847) 259-1840 x103
General Information About Christian Life College
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Other Protestant
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 12 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 71% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 68 Native American 1.0 Asian 15.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 33 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0