General Information About City Colleges of Chicago-Richard J Daley College
As one of the City Colleges of Chicago, Richard J. Daley College shares in the vision and mission of the District. In addressing the diverse community of the southwest side of Chicago, Daley College provides opportunities for higher education, professional growth, and cultural enrichment. Daley College is committed to high-quality, affordable programs which fulfill the educational and career needs of the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 14,850 Native American 38.0 Asian 170.0 African American 2,811.0 Hispanic 10,116.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,387 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0