General Information About Computer Systems Institute
To motivate, educate, and lead our students in pursuit of professional growth by providing:
- Stimulating learning environment
- Relevant and practical education
- Supportive student services
- Effective career services
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.csinow.edu/about-csi/consumer-information
Computer Systems Institute is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
This school is accredited by the (NCA CASI) North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Career placement is not guaranteed.
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,770 Native American 0.0 % Asian 0.0 % African American 59.0 % Hispanic 19.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,770 Enrolled FullTime Graduates