General Information About Coyne College
Coyne American Institute's overall educational purpose is to provide high quality career oriented degree and diploma programs leading to entry-level employment. The Institute is committed to developing in its students a solid foundation of technical skills, professional behaviors, and general knowledge. The Institute seeks to enhance its reputation for career training excellence among employers and its service to the greater community by achieving high academic standards for career and technical education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,787 Native American 0 Asian 32 African American 988 Hispanic 495 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 968 Enrolled FullTime Graduates