General Information About Coyne College
Coyne College overall educational purpose is to provide high quality career oriented degree and diploma programs leading to entry-level employment. The Institute is committed to developing in its students a solid foundation of technical skills, professional behaviors, and general knowledge. The Institute seeks to enhance its reputation for career training excellence among employers and its service to the greater community by achieving high academic standards for career and technical education. Coyne College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.coynecollege.edu/disclosures/.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2012.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Career placement is not guaranteed.
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 717 Native American 0.0 % Asian 0.0 % African American 55.0 % Hispanic 31.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 717 Enrolled FullTime Graduates