General Information About East-West University
The Electronics Engineering Technology program at EWU is committed to prepare students to understand both the fundamentals and subtle aspects of Electronics and Computer Engineering, as well as to explore the modern developments, through hands on laboratory simulation, as practiced by Industrial Engineers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 32%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,513 Native American 5 Asian 46 African American 996 Hispanic 166 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 977 Enrolled FullTime Graduates