General Information About Educators of Beauty
With Pivot Point Education we are part of a group that other beauty schools dream about. Our education is not only in books or extensive platform demonstrations but also on DVD. Our educators get extensive training annually to remain certified in the Designer's Approach to Hair Design, Salon Success and More — The system is State of the Art!!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 104 Native American 2 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 60 Enrolled FullTime Graduates