General Information About Educators of Beauty
Chosen for their expertise in teaching skills, passion for the industry, salon experience and people skills, our educators offer a fun approach to learning and have an amazing desire for you to succeed. For over 62 years we've done nothing else but offer progressive education and remain the salon owner's choice for recruiting new professionals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 125 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 48 Hispanic 16 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 81 Enrolled FullTime Graduates