General Information About Environmental Technical Institute
Environmental Technical Institute's primary goal is to teach each student the specific technical and professional skills required for employment in the Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry. Our long range focus is on creating a productive, rewarding career for those we train by ensuring job flexibility and a satisfying educational experience.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 33%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 471 Native American 0 Asian 95 African American 256 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 94 Enrolled FullTime Graduates