General Information About European Massage Therapy School
The profession of Massage Therapist is growing in prestige and recognition. Health care professionals acknowledge that massage is a powerful tool for health maintenance and prevention of chronic diseases. According to a recent survey, many people turn to massage therapy for much more than pampering.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 76 Native American 0 Asian 8 African American 14 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates