General Information About Everest College-Burr Ridge
At Everest College – Burr Ridge Campus, the simplest way to get started on your new career is to ask. Our admissions process couldn't be simpler. We have an outstanding, compassionate and helpful admissions team here to help you transition into your new career! We'll help you at every step of the way. Choose the Right Program – We will assist you in reviewing the many choices for career-training programs available and ensure which one will best suit your personality, skill level and future opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 399 Percent Admitted 46% Men Admitted 37% Women Admitted 48%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,303 Native American 12 Asian 82 African American 264 Hispanic 295 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 779 Enrolled FullTime Graduates