General Information About First Institute Inc
First Institute meets the needs of students, employers and the community by designing, planning and implementing cutting edge curricula.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 160 Native American 2 Asian 6 African American 4 Hispanic 20 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 152 Enrolled FullTime Graduates