General Information About Fox College Inc
Fox College is an institution of higher learning that combines general education and professional education in applied programs that prepare motivated students for success in specialized careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 266 Percent Admitted 61% Men Admitted 35% Women Admitted 65% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,680 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,800
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 431 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 50 Hispanic 108 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 417 Enrolled FullTime Graduates