General Information About Greenville College
Greenville College transforms students for lives of character and service through a Christ-centered education in the liberating arts and sciences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Free Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 932 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 81% Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 590 Math 440 560 Writing 450 568
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 26 English 20 27 Math 18 25 Writing 0 0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,937 Native American 9 Asian 13 African American 118 Hispanic 34 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,328 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 144