General Information About Hair Professionals Career College Inc
Our highly skilled staff of instructors, combined with a spacious well-equipped facility, are dedicated to Excellence in Cosmetology, Skin Care and Nail Education. Each student, after completing their course of training, will be able to demonstrate job entry skills in required subjects, take and pass a final school examination in both theoretical and practical skills and qualify for examination to obtain an Illinois license, if applicable.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 226 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 15.0 Hispanic 29.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 19 Enrolled FullTime Graduates