General Information About Hairmasters Institute of Cosmetology
Hairmasters Institute of Cosmetology,Inc. believes in providing a quality education and as many opportunities possible for its graduates in the cosmetology field. We encourage our students to develop a professional manner and a personal code of ethics in relationships with their employers, co-workers and their vocation in cosmetology. Our primary objective is to provide a pleasant atmosphere and a staff of qualified instructors who are prepared to give assistance to all students. We dedicate ourselves to the individual care and attention that it takes to fulfill the goals of each of our students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 161 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 45 Hispanic 38 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 65 Enrolled FullTime Graduates