General Information About Illinois College of Optometry
The mission of the Illinois College of Optometry is to provide excellence in optometric clinical education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
Degrees/Certificates offered Campus Setting
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $8,877 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 200
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 619 Native American 1 Asian 166 African American 9 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 640