General Information About Illinois Eastern Community Colleges-Frontier Community Coll
The mission of Illinois Eastern Community Colleges District 529 is to provide excellence in teaching, learning, public service, and economic development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 29%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,751 Native American 14.0 Asian 19.0 African American 39.0 Hispanic 41.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 288 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0