General Information About Illinois Eastern Community Colleges-Lincoln Trail College
The mission of Illinois Eastern Community Colleges District 529 is to provide excellence in teaching, learning, public service, and economic development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,729 Native American 6.0 Asian 26.0 African American 550.0 Hispanic 156.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 531 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0