General Information About Illinois Eastern Community Colleges-Lincoln Trail College
The mission of Illinois Eastern Community Colleges District 529 is to provide excellence in teaching, learning, public service, and economic development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,164 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,000
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $974,886 Other Federal Grants $56,139 Scholarships & Fellowships $2,347,216 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $1,643,151 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $1,173,608
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,729 Native American 6 Asian 26 African American 550 Hispanic 156 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 531 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0