General Information About Illinois School of Health Careers
Mission Statement Illinois School of Health Careers mission is to provide quality educational and training opportunities to those individuals seeking the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain entry-level employment in the allied health or computer professions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 974 Native American 106.0 Asian 9.0 African American 576.0 Hispanic 261.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 505 Enrolled FullTime Graduates