General Information About Illinois School of Health Careers-O'Hare Campus
Illinois School of Health Careers mission is to provide quality educational and training opportunities to those individuals seeking the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain entry-level employment in the allied health or computer professions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 456 Native American 0 Asian 8 African American 33 Hispanic 131 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 256 Enrolled FullTime Graduates