General Information About Ingalls Memorial Hospital Dietetic Internship
Ingalls Hospital will continue to be the number one provider of quality healthcare in chicago's south suburbs. We will do this through service excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 7