General Information About International Academy of Design and Technology
The International Academy of Design and Technology is a nationally accredited provider of post-secondary education in design and technology. Our mission is to provide students with concepts and applications that will lead them to career success. Our qualified, dedicated faculty and staff do so through technology and current practices delivered in an environment focused on service and learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 44%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,122 Native American 15 Asian 131 African American 1,343 Hispanic 591 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,147 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0