General Information About Kaskaskia College
Kaskaskia College is committed to life-long student learning and to providing quality comprehensive education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,592 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,300
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $3,749,347 Other Federal Grants $213,788 Scholarships & Fellowships $7,487,030 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $5,052,039 Average Grant Dollars Issued $284,423 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $3,743,515
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 9,556 Native American 55 Asian 115 African American 533 Hispanic 197 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,322 Enrolled FullTime Graduates