General Information About Lincoln College
Lincoln College uniquely empowers students to realize their full potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,537 Percent Admitted 68% Men Admitted 68% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 22%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 14 20 English 14 19 Math 15 19
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,608 Native American 1 Asian 13 African American 503 Hispanic 50 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 951 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0