General Information About MacCormac College
MacCormac College is a small, private, not-for-profit, urban, academic community that prepares its diverse student population to live and work successfully in a multi-cultural and technologically complex society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 194 Native American 0 Asian 5 African American 87 Hispanic 25 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 92 Enrolled FullTime Graduates