General Information About Methodist College of Nursing
The mission of Methodist College of Nursing is to provide education, scholarship, and service in the discipline of nursing, and to prepare men and women from culturally diverse backgrounds to practice as professional nurses in multi-dimensional health care settings.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $4,000 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 104
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 176 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 14 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 433 Enrolled FullTime Graduates