General Information About Midwest Technical Institute
Statement: Midwest Technical Institute (MTI) has a clear mission statement that addresses student opportunities for learning and personal growth. MTI strives to be a leader in promoting student learning and achievement in a variety of careers and trades. MTI is dedicated to providing the highest quality of training that allows individuals to acquire entry level positions in their chosen field. MTI challenges and inspires students to learn and succeed in a diverse world. MTI faculty are committed to academic excellence, motivating students to be life long learners.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,076 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 227 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,166 Enrolled FullTime Graduates