General Information About Morrison Institute of Technology
The mission of the Morrison Institute of Technology is to provide for those technology oriented students in the Midwest and surrounding areas, a quality education in the fields of engineering technology and allied programs. The college is atwo year undergraduate institution, which provides educational experiences that (a) prepare the student to function successfully in his/her personal life and chosen career, with special emphasis on communication and other skills basic to general education, (b) provide an academic foundation on which the student may continue a lifelong learning process on a formal or informal basis, and (c) prepare the student to assume a productive and contributing role as a citizen, locally, nationally, and worldwide.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 131 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 7 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 101 Enrolled FullTime Graduates